Friday, July 22, 2011

Mrs. Brock's Secret

Title:   MRS. BROCK'S SECRET
Author: Erica Sloane
Review Rating:  4 stars
Reviewed by: Ebony Dreams
Author: Erica Sloane
Publisher: Erica Sloane (Amazon Kindle)
Release Date: June 2011

Book Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance


Blurb:  
Marla Brock's daughters think Chris Collins is the hottest guy in the neighborhood. Marla's friends and their daughters think so too. But Marla is the only one who will get him. That is, if her conscience doesn't get in the way.

This 12,000+ word novelette contains adult situations and is intended for adults 18 and older.
Review:



The title says it all. Letting you know that this isn't going to be a conventional romance story yet erotic just the same. A little warning: If you're expecting a conventional relationship with this book, then stop reading. Otherwise if you have an open mind and love taboo, this read is hot and is for you.

Enter the conflict. Marla is an older woman who is in a relationship with a man who doesn't recognize her as a sexual being anymore. She has become used to a staid life of the usual happenings of a married woman with teenage children. Chris is the young man who has always thought of Mrs. Brock as sexy but never made the move to do more than just think about her. What will happen when Cougar meets young stud? Will they give in to their desire or will they balk?

This little read was hot. It's my second book by this author and I find myself quite pleased. Now in saying this, I also have to say my conventional beliefs battled my newly forming taboo reading desires. Which is a good thing in my humble opinion. It makes you think along the lines of, "What would I do, in this situation?"

I wanted to put the book down because I was nervous and excited. Excited in a good and very naughty way. Nothing like a good cougar erotica (when the female is older than the male in the relationship) to get the blood going! Nervous because I knew where the liaison was leading and then once again I was excited because I knew where it was going.

Marla and Chris are very lovable characters, which I think is why this little scenario works for the reader. I recommend this hot, spicy little quickie if you're prepared to enter the realm of what is considered taboo.

Four stars given for its hotness, ability to keep me reading, being an overall exciting read.


Reviewed on: www.goodreads.com and http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=3076

No comments: