Friday, July 15, 2011

Thanking The Receptionist


Title: Thanking the Receptionist
Author: Juniper Bell
Review Rating:  5
Reviewed by: Ebony Dreams
Publisher: Smashwords

Release Date: May 2011
ISBN: 0011324562

Book 3 of The Receptionist Series
Book Genre: BDSM, Erotic Romance, Ménage or more

Blurb:
Dana Arthur has found the job of her dreams ... if her two sexy bosses are satisfied with her performance. On her very first business trip, Ethan and Simon intend to show Dana just how much the firm of Cowell & Dirk appreciates her.

Review:



THANKING THE RECEPTIONIST is my first book by Juniper Bell and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The one thing I found to be nice is that even with only 31 pages in the book, she was able to capture my attention and to hold on to it with the world she has created with the help of the dialogue. A quick and spicy hot read that gets your imagination going from the very beginning and I will say is that I wanted more. Soon as I can, I will be hunting down the first two in this series and reading them with relish. I loved this short erotic tale that had BDSM and menage within its short pages. 

Dana is the lucky heroine who has the best of both worlds in the form of two very dominant males, Ethan and Simon, who happen to be her bosses. The heat starts early in the story with Dana making her way to the two males in her life and having to do some very naughty things while in route.

THANKING THE RECEPTIONIST is wonderful for those who want their erotica hot and spicy with the satisfying taste of love filling the very air right along with the hot and steamy sex. Dana felt appreciated and I appreciated the work of Juniper Bell.

5 stars for this erotic short tale filled with fun.


Review also on: Goodreads.com and http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooks.php?bookid=2889

No comments: