Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Make Me Sweat


Title: Make Me Sweat
Author: Avril Ashton
Review Rating: 5 stars
Reviewed by: Ebony Dreams
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Release Date: June 2011
ISBN: 9781926950563
Book Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance, Multi-cultural/Multi-racial Romance

Blurb:
Charged with planting a listening device in the office of a dangerous nightclub owner, Ever Marcille accepts an invite from her target to indulge in some naughty play. She didn’t count on their mutual, insatiable need, or the many ways his closely guarded secrets are intertwined with hers.


Undercover federal agent Simon Dakin has one thing on his mind, catching the arms dealer known as Ghost. That’s until he spies the mysterious woman at his bar. Time after time she comes in, teasing his senses. Starring in his fantasies. He promises himself one night with her in his arms, but a single taste isn’t possible. He’s hooked.


Even as their secrets intrude, Dak and Ever succumb to their desires. But time is running out. Secrets past and present must be revealed. Can their new-found feelings survive the many blows, or is this over before it even begins?


Review:


A sexy and sultry read. One satisfying erotic tale.


MAKE ME SWEAT was one explosive read, sexually and emotionally charged at a non-stop pace that I loved. I could not put it down, and when I had to, I was drawn back to it. I fell immediately in love with Ever and Simon. There is nothing like reading an erotic romance novel and feeling everything the characters are going through and holding your breath as you read it. I wanted to be Ever and be just as swept away by Simon as she became. Ok I admit it, I pretended I was her and I was definitely swept away. *wink*


The love scenes were hot, fun, exciting and had me panting for more. Explicit language, hot and kinky sex, paired with hot characters kept me drooling and wanting for more. Right from the get go, Avril Ashton shows you that guns, secrets, a sexy hero and an exciting heroine makes for a story that you will not want to put down. There is a lot of suspense in the story which keeps your attention and doesn't waver so that you are left wanting. I found myself wanting to pick this book up even when I needed to be doing something else. Avril Ashton's story not only follows through with body tingling sex, she also packs a wallop with the action and keeps the reader engaged and invested in all that is happening.


Oh, Ever, Ever...you lucky gal you. Simon Dakin is hot, sexy, dark, thrilling, intense and amazing, all the things one wants in a hero and a lover. And I have to mention the secondary characters Jayce and Wes are to die for too. Hint, hint, Ms. Avril Ashton, another book would place this reviewer in heaven. This book is a keeper and one that I will read over and over again! It is a must read.


Five stars for erotic content, sexy alpha men, a heroine who can take care of herself and not wanting to put the book down!


Review also on: www.goodreads.com and http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=2756

No comments: