Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Online Menage by Sara Kingston

ONLINE MENAGE is definitely a keeper. First book by this author and it won't be my last. If you're into ménage that packs a lot of heat, tension and fun, this one is for you. I liked that the characters all had a connection from the beginning that they didn't know about. The male interaction was tastefully done and very exciting. I wanted to see if by inserting the female into the dynamics, the story would still run as smoothly and I was not disappointed. Sure there were some problems with jealousy but that would only be realistic. In order for the relationships to be real they would have to have some issues with another person or persons being inserted in the relationship.

What caught my attention first is the word "online", then of course "ménage" pulled me in. With the way society is now, everything is done on our smart phones and our computers. I love seeing a relationship or relationships that blossom over the net. It was believable that feelings for someone could develop over a period of time this way, and the author made it work. You know that there will be a happily ever after but it is how the author gets you there that makes it fun. The sexual tension, the need and the desire make for some really hot scenes. Wonderfully written sexual scenes that are written well so that one can actually see them. I loved how the men managed to go not only from a couple with each other, but brought Alex into their circle to become part of a triad that really worked.

Alexis, Ryan and Tyler made this story work for me and I wanted more. I will be looking for more from this author for sure. Five stars, a must read!

Review was first written for TRR and is here:http://glbt.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=5163.  It is also on goodreads.com here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/281721195

No comments: