Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: Two Hot by Delilah Devlin



Author: Delilah Devlin

Publisher: Delilah Devlin

Release Date: March 2012
Book Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotic Romance, Ménage or more




Let me just say that this book was titled aptly. TWO HOT was definitely "Too Hot". I loved it. I have read Delilah Devlin's books before and I have to tell you she never disappoints. No matter what she is writing about, who she is writing about and how many are involved (ménage) in what she is writing about, the characters are always well thought out, sexy as hell, funny, and real.

The heroine in this book had the best of both worlds in the two heroes. But Alpha yet slightly different that they complemented one another and the heroine without overshadowing each other. The heat sizzled from the pages and I could not stop reading it until I was done. Nineteen pages of pure sexy bliss. Three neighbors who are friends and take it to the next level.

It's an erotic tale of how neighbors can take advantage of a power outage and even in nineteen short pages, there was so much sizzle I had to look up from reading it to take a few deep breaths. Robert, Emily and Jason's relation worked for me. They were believable and fun as a ménage. Nothing seemed forced or rushed seeing as the characters already knew one another.

TWO HOT was like being wrapped up with your significant other in front of a roaring fire with your favorite wine. Sweet, cuddly and playful fun that turns into heated scenes that keep you wanting more and more.

Ms. Delilah, I loved this...keep bringing on the heat and I will definitely be there to read.

Review at: 
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/295995048  and  http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=5421 

4 comments:

Melissa Limoges said...

Awesome review, Nikki! Sounds like a sexy, fun read!

On a side note, I totally am going to have to type "petworm..." in this little box below to prove I'm not a robot. Petworm..really?

Have a fantastic Mother's Day, buttercup!

Maria D. said...

Great review! I love Ms. Devlin's work and will be adding this book to my reading list. Thanks for sharing

Helen Hardt said...

Hi Nikki -- thanks for checking out my blog!

Author Nikki Prince said...

LMAO Melissa. Yep Petworm! Good to see you here.

Maria I love Delilah Devlin too! Thanks for stopping by.

Helen your welcome!